Cooking time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 0 minutes
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 4 lemons
- 1 C. parmesan
- 1/2 C. olive oil
- 1/2 C. chopped basil or arugula
- Salt and pepper
1. Boil a large pot of salted water.
2. While the water is boiling, juice the lemons, and whisk in 1/2 C. oilve oil with the juice. Add ground black pepper (~2 t.).
3. Boil the pasta for 8-10 minutes, or until al dente. Reserve 1 C. of the water the pasta boiled in.
4. Toss the pasta, lemon juice/olive oil mixture, and gradually add parmesan. Add pasta water if the pasta is too dry.
5. Toss in the basil or arugula.
Top with shaved parmesan and lemon zest. Enjoy!
Side dish ideas:
A nice piece of good dark chocolate for dessert