- Boboli "thin crust" pre-made pizza crust
- 1 container of small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 container of fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 5 basil leaves, chopped
- 2-3 T. salted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- Olive oil, salt, and pepper
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Melt the 2-3 T butter in the microwave.
3) Press 2 cloves of garlic into the melted butter. Stir well.
4) Spread garlic butter all over the crust.
5) Bake crust with butter for 5 minutes in a 400 degree oven. (You should place the crust directly on the rack. Crust may bubble up when heated).
6) Slice mozzarella into 1/4 to 1/2 inch slices. You'll want enough to cover the whole pizza.
7) Halve 1 cup of small tomatoes.
8) Chop basil.