Tuesday, May 05, 2009

sunday at noon: more sandra lee

THANKS Food Network! Just what I have always wanted...MORE SANDRA LEE. I've been thinking for a long time: if only I knew of more ways to throw myself at my dinner guests while serving them near inedible food and toxic cocktails...

This Sunday at noon, the Food Network is debuting a second show hosted by Sandra Lee. This time, it's called "Sandra's Money Saving Meals." I'm all about saving money on food, so, under most circumstances I feel like I'd be all about watching this show.

As I have documented in the past, I really can't explain how much Sandra Lee bothers me. If you're new here (welcome!), this should help explain it: I just did a search for Sandra Lee on YouTube. The following "suggested searches" came up:

sandra lee drunk
sandra lee semi-homemade
sandra lee hot
sandra lee bikini
sandra lee cake
sandra lee beach
sandra lee cocktail

Le sigh. Anyway, I am curious to see what this new show is all about, and whether or not it will soften my harsh views on her or fan the flame...The only thing I think Sandra Lee likes is, well, more Sandra Lee.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I will never forgive her for introducing the phrase "table scape" into my life. She and Rachel Ray should suffer the fate of being locked in a room together. Both go in, only one is allowed out.

There's a reason we are friends, K.